Sunday Services at Bromley Town Church
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR JANUARY
Our services will be Live Streamed only for these two weeks, or while Covid cases remain particularly high in our area. We hope to open up again for people to attend in person as soon as safely possible. Please keep checking in for further updates.
Welcome to Sunday Live
SEATS MUST BE PRE-BOOKED TO ATTEND.
Scroll down for details and to book your seats.
Booking for the following week opens Sundays, 1pm and closes Thursday, 9pm.
What can I expect?
- Everyone will receive a warm BTC welcome.
- We will be coming together for one hour as God's family to worship, pray and listen to the message.
- The band will lead us in a time of praise and worship. Congregational singing out loud is currently not permitted but God sees our hearts and we can still express our heart-felt worship to Him in other ways.
- We will hear a message of teaching from the Bible.
- There will still be notices, short video presentations and the offering.
- The Stewards and Team will be on hand to serve us.
Things to remember
- Each household group will need to book their seats during the week before each service as numbers are going to be limited. You must book a seat for every adult and child who is coming with you.
- You will be guided to your seats that are safely spaced out in the hall.
- Children will remain in the service with their parents.
- Everyone will be asked to bring their own face covering, hand sanitiser, and a drink if needed.
- At the end of the service, everyone will need to leave the building promptly. Please remain in your seats and wait for the stewards to guide you to the exit at the side of the hall. Upon leaving the church premises, you have the option to head into town or to the park to continue conversations in smaller numbers.
What if I try to book seats but they are already taken? Firstly, we are so sorry for anyone disappointed. Please understand we have to ensure we follow the safety guidelines which means limiting the number of people in the building at any one time. Secondly, please do email the Church Office and let us know you have tried to book. We can let you know if seats become available or help you with booking for the following week.
What if I turn up and haven't booked a seat? Unfortunately, you won't be allowed to stay this time. If booking online is difficult for anyone, they can email, or telephone the Church Office on 0203 795 6950 to leave a message, and we will try to assist with booking.
Please DO NOT attend if you are feeling unwell, particularly if you have a temperature, a new cough, and/or a loss of sense of smell and taste.
Please also notify the Church Office immediately if you start showing any of the above symptoms after attending a live service at Bromley Town Church.